Having persistent acne can make you have low self-esteem. Such is demoralizing enough to push you constantly to a dermatologist in a bid to find some solution – a smooth face.
Going to a specialist is always a good idea but having one-two pimples doesn’t necessitate such action. You can instead check out your medicine cabinet and it may turn out to be the best solution for your face.
If you want to have a smooth face, moisturizers and face washers can do the magic. But, why spend fortunes on such products, when simple natural home products can do the same trick. Such products won’t cost you much and it’s always good to try them. They are far much better and help remove surface dryness as compared to the harmful fairness creams in the market that may make your skin worse.
For a smooth face devoid of any use of creams or medications, try both the following skin routines and natural skin remedies. We will first start with the skin routines.
1. Exercising – Study shows that disciplined aerobics enhance the configuration of your skin leading to your skin’s inner layers thickening while your skin’s external layer thinning. The result is a flawless younger complexion. Why? As you grow older your skin’s inner layer thins and external outer layer thickens leading to wrinkles. Therefore, constant exercise eliminates that aging effect.
2. Sleep – By getting enough sleep (recommended 8 hours), your skin repairs and rejuvenates itself. This is because enough sleep triggers an increase in the production of collagen and blood flow. It, therefore, repairs any damage caused by harmful free radicals UV.
3. Hydration – Drinking enough water reduces the dryness of your skin and improves the elasticity of your skin – resulting in smooth skin.
4. Drinking alcohol and smoking – A lot of alcohol consumption causes dehydration and this leads to dry skin. Alcohol is also the source of skin photodamage – majorly triggered by UV rays. With tobacco exposure, your skin becomes prone to wrinkles. That is why you are advised to completely quit smoking.
5. UV rays from the sun – These are rays that damage cells resulting in skin dryness. You will also be prone to skin cancer and the best remedy is to adorn protective wear and or limit the time you spend in the sun.
6. Diet – Diet here means eating foods rich in antioxidants – such as protein-rich food (fatty fish), and dark leafy vegetables. These foods regenerate your skin cells and protect your skin from harmful elements such as UV rays.
7. Skin hygiene – Before you retire to bed make sure to wipe makeup and clean your face with a suitable cleanser. Remember that not all soaps can be used to clean your face because others contain sodium carbonate which is responsible for drying out your skin. You should, therefore, look for a cleanser that works well with your skin.
Natural skincare remedies.
1. Coconut oil – Regarded as the best moisturizer for dry irritated skin. It also contains antimicrobial characteristics that can treat eczema. Its only downside is that it can clog pores and should, therefore, be used sparingly especially in body areas where pores are common.
2. Honey – acts as an antibacterial agent and has bioactive properties that can reduce wrinkles, prevent, and treat several skin conditions and infections. It being antibacterial prevents pimples from appearing, therefore, resulting in a spotless appearance. Honey also has a property that is responsible for locking in skin moisture.
3. Asprin – Asprin acts as some relief to the skin. It has a mobile antiseptic component known as acetylsalicylic acid responsible for treating pimples. Asprin, therefore, reduces swelling and softens your skin.
4. Aloe vera – Raw Aloe vera contains Anthraquinone which is responsible for increasing body cell turnover. It also removes dead cells, clearing up acne and this inhibits hyperpigmentation. The end result is glowing skin.
5. Yogurt – Yes babe, yogurt is not all about weight loss, it also helps your skin to glow. How? Yogurt contains lactic acid that is known for its bleaching properties. It, therefore, removes the dark cells from your skin and a new skin layer is exposed.
6. Turmeric – Turmeric contains curcumin which is composed of a strong seditious and antioxidant proxy. Curcumin is responsible for making your skin brighter and improving its complexion.
7. Tea tree oil – This is the oil that contains strong anti-microbial valuables that are responsible for treating acne.
8. Papaya – Papaya contains the enzyme papain, which is a beauty component responsible for skin glowing. Papain reduces the visibility of acne and any scar on your face in addition to lightening your skin. This, therefore, makes it a major home remedy for skin treatment.
9. Lemon – How helpful is lemon in skin glowing? It contains vitamin C – an Ascorbic form that prevents hyperpigmentation.
10. Cucumber – Cucumber is not only important for your diet, but also for your beauty routine. Cucumber’s PH level is the same as that of human skin. This, therefore, makes it an important component in replenishing the skin’s protective nature thus a smooth face.
Do you have any other concepts on how to ensure your skin is fair and smooth? Why not share them in the comment section below?